Today I'm sharing my Thursday Thoughts from Jen's link up!
* On Monday at 3:21am, I woke up to our bed moving but went back to sleep thinking it was just a tiny earthquake. Turns out a 6.2 earthquake hit Napa which about two hours from me. Earthquakes are common in this area but rarely are they this strong. If you live in an earthquake area be sure to have a plan in case your family is separated and some emergency supplies!
* Did anyone get the Allure Beauty Box this week? After frantically refreshing not one but two devices I managed to get my order in. Talk about stressful! #firstworldproblems
* P and I watched The Other Woman and I thought I was going to hate it. Instead I screamed with laughter during the entire movie! Really silly and the perfect movie to take my mind off of the fact that I was started a new and very busy week.
* After some extreme drama in which I rented a Uhaul, ran around in a panic and generally annoyed my husband, I bought a vintage furniture set off a local swap board. Now I have a ton of pieces in my house that are waiting for me to tackle them. I can’t wait to get started and share the afters :)
* And speaking of scores, I found this Lucy half zip hoodie at Ross for $19!! It’s selling for $80 on Zappos right now and it has thumb holes. Total score!!
I hope everyone is having a great week! Go over to Jen’s to checking out what everyone else is thinking about this Thursday.