Thursday, March 7, 2013
Linking up with the fabulous Jen for Thursday Thoughts!
* Is anyone watching the show Vikings? I'm hooked. The main actor looks like Jax from Sons of Anarchy.
* This is so fantastical, I can't even. My love for Henry Cavill has grown infinitely and if he rescued me after I got a surfboard or whatever the hell that thing is stuck in my leg, I'd faint from happiness. If you don't know who Henry Cavill is go here. You are welcome.
* My February Conscious Box finally arrived after the first one "got lost." Considering it had no tracking number attached I suspect it was never sent out. It's fine though because Conscious Box has excellent service. Thinking about signing up? Do it!
* Attempted this recipe for Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans for dinner tonight and it came out great! I halved the oil and left out the rinds on the bottom since there were like one hundred comments saying it was too bitter. Thanks Pinterest. Speaking of dinner does anyone else eat at like 5:00pm like we do? If I ate any later I probably would have nightmares and or heartburn.
* I've started Bebe's Easter basket already. Considering her sister could come any moment I don't want to be out rushing around trying to get stuff to fill it with. Guess all that Target clearance really will come in handy!
This post contains affiliate links!
Posted by Tiffany at 6:51 PM